SXSW - BAD SUNS

Bad Suns formed in 2012 in Southern California and are currently killing it with their Transpose EP that was just recently released. All four songs are solid  with a melodic pop/rock sound they can definitely be mainstream. With Christo Bowman (vocals), Gavin Bennett (bass), Miles Morris (drums) and Ray Libby (guitar) this band undoubtedly looks young in age but already sounds like they have been playing for years. 

I have a feeling this will be one of the bands I can say "I saw Bad Suns before they were mega famous" ha. With Salt being a little reminiscent of Neon Trees..I am digging their sound. I am excited to see these guys live (So bummed I missed them earlier in January) and hoping I will see them in a small enough venue to say what's up. 

Go buy their EP! This is another band where I currently only have four songs to listen to and all of them are great!  They need to make more music like ASAP. Check back after SXSW for my live review and if you are coming to SXSW...don't miss these guys! You can connect with them here:




Comments