- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Posted by
WendyR
on
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
So this band is kind of like a mystery already. First thing I do after I find a band I like is search and try and find a bio on them - or at least find the names of the members of the band. On each of their pages there is no bio whatsoever. All I know is that they are from Los Angeles and I really, really, really like their music. I finally found one page with the band members' names at least and I tried to reach out on twitter so if I hear anything back I will update.
Night Terrors of 1927 is made up of Jarrod Gorbel and Blake Sennett. They got their name from a journal that Gorbel's great grandfather had left. Their 5 track EP Guilty Pleas is totally a guilty pleasure of pop/rock ear candy for me.
The EP came out in November of last year and I am looking forward to seeing these guys live at SXSW. I wasn't sure which song to post because they are all good - but it looks like Dust and Bones has gotten the most traction. My other favs are, well all of them but check out Young and Vicious and Fall Into You.
As usual, check back for my live reviews after SXSW. I am now beginning to wonder if I will even be able to see half of the bands I want to. The schedule just came out and it's quite insane. You can connect with the band here:
They also have a tour upcoming in March - check out their tour dates:
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment