- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Posted by
WendyR
on
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Oh how I love this band. I have been jamming Climbing Walls and Cast Away for quite a while now (I believe those came out overseas in 2011) via youtube. Strange Talk is a glorious synth pop band from Melbourne, Victoria. I am really glad they are getting some US promotion and finally coming out with a new album this year. I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THEM LIVE!
Here is the audio stream of Young Hearts but please go listen to the three tracks I just mentioned, I promise you will not be disappointed!
Strange Talk was formed in 2010 and is made up of Stephen Docker (vocals, keyboard), Gillan Gregory (guitar, keyboard), Gerard Sidhu (bass) and Travis Constable (drums).
They just released a new single "Young Hearts" which I am about to share below. If you have not checked out Climbing Walls, Cast Away or Falling in Love - I'm warning you these songs are just completely addicting and might cause you to possibly dance.
Here is the audio stream of Young Hearts but please go listen to the three tracks I just mentioned, I promise you will not be disappointed!
I am crossing my fingers that Wind-Up Records will have another day show like they did last year (I got to meet the Civil Twilight boys - which is another totally awesome band). A girl can dream that I actually MIGHT get to meet these guys. (fingers crossed!)
You can connect with Strange Talk here:
New Music
Strange Talk
Strange Talk Band
SXSW 2014 Festival
Top SXSW 2014 Bands to see
Top SXSW Bands to see
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment