SXSW - TEMPLES

If Temples is not on your to see list - they should be. With their recently popularity overseas and gaining a quick and solid fanbase in the US, I do believe Temples will be one of the break out bands from SXSW in 2014. Sun Structures was just released and it's pretty amazing. 

Temples was formed in Kettering and centers around the talents of songwriting duo vocalist/guitarist James Bagshaw and vocalist/bassist Thomas Warmsley. After adding drummer Sam Toms and guitarist/keyboard player Adam Smith, they released their debut single "Shelter Song" In 2012. Since then they have been touring up until recording and releasing Sun Structures earlier this year.  With their soothing vocals and their psych rock sound with a major 60's influence, Temples has a broad appeal and a bright future ahead of them. 

Temples is playing multiple official and unofficial showcases this year, no doubt they will get the recognition they deserve and will be a band you hear on the radio very soon. I'm posting my favorite track from the Sun Structures album - Mesmerise.



Check back for my concert review - I'm pretty sure these guys are going to rock it live and I'm very excited about seeing them next month. 


You can connect with the band here:

Comments