- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Posted by
WendyR
on
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Luckily The Unlikely Candidates are getting some radio play for Follow My Feet which is a great track. This is another band where there are only 5 songs right now I can listen to. I need more!! The band was formed in 2008 in Fort Worth, Texas with childhood friends Kyle Morris (vocals) and Cole Male (guitar). Kevin Goddard is on drums, Brenton Carney on lead guitar and Jared Hornbeek on bass.
I have yet to catch these guys live so I'm really excited to see their show. Follow My Feet, Howl and Just Breathe are my favorites songs from the Follow My Feet EP.
They have recently been signed to Atlantic Records so I'm excited to see what these guys will be doing in the future - hopefully making more music like ASAP. For some reason it won't let me embed the official MV for Follow My Feet which is really cool..you should check it out! Here is the lyric video:
The Unlikely Candidates have an extensive tour leading all the way up to SXSW with The Vegabonds. To save me some time, click here to check out their tour dates. You can connect with the band here:
Check back for a live review after SXSW!
Alternative Rock
New Alternative Bands
SXSW 2014 Festival
Texas Bands
The Unlikely Candidates
Top SXSW Bands to see
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment