The Griswolds + Magic Man = Perfection!

I have a quick little new music post here before I plan out my schedule for SXSW next week. Number one, if you don't know The Griswolds, you need to go listen to them like ASAP. They are an amazing band from Australia and will be at the festival - they only have four songs to actually listen to right now that I know of so I can't wait for their full length album to come out. They will be at SXSW and they are a great up and coming band. If you do not know The Griswolds - just go check out Heart of a Lion, the original Mississippi or Red Tuxedo

Now that I have already established how great The Griswolds are - you have to know who Magic Man is, right?  I'm super excited to finally hear Paris on my local radio station and they are getting some great exposure already. Did I also mention they will be at SXSW?  They have a track called Texas so yeah, how can I not love them instantly?  Aside from making their own great music, Magic Man has a total knack for doing some killer remixes (Go check out the Atlas Genius IF SO remix if you don't believe me)

We already have two great up and coming bands with great original songs.  Magic Man takes the upbeat sounds of The Griswolds Mississippi track, works their synth magic and it just turned out amazing. As if the remix can't get any better - this track is available for download right now on Soundcloud for free!! 

Tweet, text, tell a friend and add this to your playlist. Honestly, I usually always like the original song better and I'm not a huge fan of remixes, but in the category of doing a solid remix - Magic Man can do no wrong. See both you guys next week :) 











Comments