MADE VIOLENT

Made Violent is a great band out of Buffalo, NY. They f***ing rock and I really really hope they make it to Austin, TX soon so I can do a band review ha. 

Made Violent is Joe White on bass and vocals, Rob Romano on guitar and vocals and Justin Acee is on drums. The first single I heard was Dirty and I immediately wanted to hear more. Luckily I can now jam to Talk About It and You Had It Easy. I am going to post all three songs because they are all great.

I wish I had more info to post about these guys but I want to get this post out there so you all can enjoy the greatness that is Made Violent. I'm looking forward to what these guys will be doing this year. 







You can keep up with Made Violent here:





I can't wait for a full length album and hopefully a tour to TX sometime :)

Comments