- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Posted by
WendyR
on
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
NudyBronque somehow found me through my blog or possibly on twitter and every once in a while I get a pretty good band submission in my e-mail inbox. NudyBronque is one of those bands. They are from Royal Wootton Bassett, UK
I love corresponding with bands and getting a little more background about them and then I just root for them a little bit more and hope they catch on and do well. NudyBronque has so many things going for them with their unique sound - I do believe they have great potential to go far if they can get the exposure they need.
I have been repeating the Moondog EP the past few days and to me it's different, unique and enough to stand out with still being relevant and cool.
NudyBronque is made up of Aidan Sheehan (vocals/guitar), Luke Wride (Bass), and John Wealthdale (drums).
For this year NudyBronque's goals are to just play as many gigs this summer while praying for sunshine (they just need to come to Texas one summer and there will be no lack of sunshine haha..)
If they had a dream tour it would be with The Flaming Lips. Here's a pretty cool artistic pic of the trio.
I also had to ask about their band name because well it's different and unique and I am curious about things like that. The name was taken from a poem Aidan's mum wrote a few years ago titled Nudi Branch after the super cool sea slug and they just changed the spelling a bit. In case you don't know how cool a nudibranch is or how neat it looks - go check out some pics here.
OK on with their music ;) For me it's kind of impossible to categorize this band, so I will just let the music speak for itself. I'm linking their video Peachy Keen but my favorite from the EP is No Wives No Children which I have linked via soundcloud. They also have a nice summer tour lined up I am listing the dates as well as all the proper links to find them online.
Upcoming Summer Tour:
June 5th - The Victoria, Swindon
June 6th - The Hobbit, Southampton
June 7th - Calnefest, Wiltshire
June 8th - Rock in the Park, Wantage
June 12th - The Old Ale House, Salisbury
June 14th - Party on the Pitch, Salisbury
July 11th - TBC, Germany
July 12th - Arpke, Germany
July 16th-20th - Larmer Tree Festival, Wiltshire
July 26th - D Fest, Abingdon, Oxfordshire
July 26th - Sausage 2014 - Coombe Bissit
Connect with NudyBronque here:
NudyBronque Website
NudyBronque Twitter
I love corresponding with bands and getting a little more background about them and then I just root for them a little bit more and hope they catch on and do well. NudyBronque has so many things going for them with their unique sound - I do believe they have great potential to go far if they can get the exposure they need.
I have been repeating the Moondog EP the past few days and to me it's different, unique and enough to stand out with still being relevant and cool.
NudyBronque is made up of Aidan Sheehan (vocals/guitar), Luke Wride (Bass), and John Wealthdale (drums).
For this year NudyBronque's goals are to just play as many gigs this summer while praying for sunshine (they just need to come to Texas one summer and there will be no lack of sunshine haha..)
If they had a dream tour it would be with The Flaming Lips. Here's a pretty cool artistic pic of the trio.
I also had to ask about their band name because well it's different and unique and I am curious about things like that. The name was taken from a poem Aidan's mum wrote a few years ago titled Nudi Branch after the super cool sea slug and they just changed the spelling a bit. In case you don't know how cool a nudibranch is or how neat it looks - go check out some pics here.
OK on with their music ;) For me it's kind of impossible to categorize this band, so I will just let the music speak for itself. I'm linking their video Peachy Keen but my favorite from the EP is No Wives No Children which I have linked via soundcloud. They also have a nice summer tour lined up I am listing the dates as well as all the proper links to find them online.
June 5th - The Victoria, Swindon
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment