- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Posted by
WendyR
on
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I don't remember where I found Reva but low and behold they are another UK band from Liverpool that are making some great music. Their album Modern Times is one I can listen to all the way through and it is not very common for me to find an album where I don't have to skip through some songs to only find the ones I like.
Reva considers themselves brit-rock and I just call it ear candy. Reva is made up of Lewis Cromby, Luke Lawler, Jake Larsen and David Duff.
They have been playing and writing music for a couple of years now, but they never really took it serious. It wasn't until April of last year they got their heads down with it and they realized people were into what they were doing. At first it was just for them really as something to do. It's brilliant now that they have the ball rolling and hear people say they are into the tunes and are following the music, for them that is unreal.
I asked about who their dream tour would be with and they said touring with anyone is amazing- they have done a few away shows with local bands and they are always brilliant. If they had to say a dream tour though would probably have to be their influences such as Stones, Oasis, the Phonics.
Their goals for the rest of this year are to carry on what they are doing. It seems to be working so that's their goal. This year alone they have supported huge bands who they have grown up listening to, and recorded in studios where Oasis and the Arctics have recorded so if they can keep doing that, they will be happy.
I'm posting their new track Landslide which was just recently released and also my favorite from their Modern Times EP - Justice. Landside gives me a little bit more rock from them which I am digging. They have another track coming out soon called Chemistry so if you are like me you will have to follow them, like them on Facebook and look out for more great tunes from Reva.
Maybe, just maybe one day they will make it across the pond and I can actually see them live. A girl can hope, right?
Maybe, just maybe one day they will make it across the pond and I can actually see them live. A girl can hope, right?
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment