- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Posted by
WendyR
on
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I can't imagine living in the music scene in the UK. There are SOOO many good bands coming out of the UK this year. V Y N C E is a pretty new band out of Wirral, Merseyside, UK. Their unique sound has landed them great gigs all around England including Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds.
V Y N C E formed in July 2013 and the entire band are influenced by a plethora of different bands and genres which makes for their great eclectic sound. Peter (vocals) is influenced by the Cure and soul singers. Tom (Drums) is influenced by latin, jazz, electronic and hip hop drummers. Ollie (guitarist) is influenced by 80's music and Echo and The Bunnymen. Alex (bassist) is influenced by jazz music.
Their main goals this year as a band are to complete an EP, play festivals and get signed.
I always like to ask a band who their dream tour would be with - for V Y N C E they would love to joint headline a UK stadium tour with Foals.
The first track I heard and loved by V Y N C E was April Showers and I thought that was the only one I would post today - but I am super excited to also post their brand new track Not My Girlfriend. I'm really looking forward to see where these guys are headed this year.
Here are both tracks from V Y N C E - keep an eye on these guys and go follow them at all their proper places on the internets...
You can connect with V Y N C E here:
V Y N C E formed in July 2013 and the entire band are influenced by a plethora of different bands and genres which makes for their great eclectic sound. Peter (vocals) is influenced by the Cure and soul singers. Tom (Drums) is influenced by latin, jazz, electronic and hip hop drummers. Ollie (guitarist) is influenced by 80's music and Echo and The Bunnymen. Alex (bassist) is influenced by jazz music.
Their main goals this year as a band are to complete an EP, play festivals and get signed.
I always like to ask a band who their dream tour would be with - for V Y N C E they would love to joint headline a UK stadium tour with Foals.
The first track I heard and loved by V Y N C E was April Showers and I thought that was the only one I would post today - but I am super excited to also post their brand new track Not My Girlfriend. I'm really looking forward to see where these guys are headed this year.
Here are both tracks from V Y N C E - keep an eye on these guys and go follow them at all their proper places on the internets...
You can connect with V Y N C E here:
Get ready for a slew of great bands you have probably never heard of...this is my first one of many.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment