- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Posted by
WendyR
on
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Young Night is a band hailing from Australia - man that country knows how to assemble some great talent - Boy & Bear, Gang of Youths, The Griswolds, Strange Talk and Vance Joy just to name a few.
Young Night have just recently relocated to Brighton, UK. They will be touring throughout the UK and Europe later this year. They would love to get over to the US sometime and tour with someone like Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.
Young Night is comprised of Will McConchie (Lead Vox, Bass), Jack Nielsen (BVox, Guitar, Keys), Jean-Marc Wicht (Lead Guitar) and Nick Wellauer (Drums).
I wish I had more than one song to post. Their track Picasso has so many elements in it - it's hard to describe except that it has been on repeat for me the past few days. I am excited to hear what else these guys do in the future and I hope they can make it over to the US some day (maybe SXSW 2015 :)
You can connect with Young Night here:
Young Night Facebook
Young Night Twitter
Young Night Tumbler
Young Night have just recently relocated to Brighton, UK. They will be touring throughout the UK and Europe later this year. They would love to get over to the US sometime and tour with someone like Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.
Young Night is comprised of Will McConchie (Lead Vox, Bass), Jack Nielsen (BVox, Guitar, Keys), Jean-Marc Wicht (Lead Guitar) and Nick Wellauer (Drums).
I wish I had more than one song to post. Their track Picasso has so many elements in it - it's hard to describe except that it has been on repeat for me the past few days. I am excited to hear what else these guys do in the future and I hope they can make it over to the US some day (maybe SXSW 2015 :)
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment