SPEAK - GATES Remix by Ra Ra Riot

If you have read through my blog, it's no surprise that SPEAK right now are one of my favorite Austin based bands - their new Pedals album is amazeballs so I suggest you check it out ASAP and then buy it :) The only thing missing for me is their album in vinyl. 

It's funny I saw SPEAK first play live back in January during free week - it was an awesome show with SPEAK and Mother Falcon FOR FREEEEE. I got to chat with Troupe after the show and actually told him how SPEAK reminded me a bit of Ra Ra Riot. Months later here we are, the new Pedals album is out and their amazing track Gates is now remixed by Ra Ra Riot! So cool. I told him then I had a feeling, that this will be their year and so far it is looking to be very very good for these guys.

I can't wait to see what the rest of the year has in store for them and you need to check out this remix right now and then go buy Pedals. I will always be happy to support truly independent and amazing Austin based bands. One of the many, many reasons I love living in Austin. 



Comments