I'm BACK!!!



It's been a SUPER long hiatus for me but I'm still out there listening! 

I'm in it for the indie bands. With ACL Festival coming up, this is the most excited I've been for a lineup in a long while (possibly since 2013). My goal is to share the non-headliners and possibly reach out to get some Q&A's going before the festival. I do miss the coverage I previously had over at www.therevue.ca for a number of years as I got to attend ACL with a media pass and actually meet the bands. Sadly we all have regular jobs (I still do) but this is truly a passion for me to listen and share great music.

If you are a band that will be at ACL Fest this year and need a bit more exposure - hit me up. I know I'm not a huge blog or anything, but maybe it will help. 

If you are going to ACL who are you excited about that IS NOT a headliner? Stay tuned and follow - more to come leading up to the festival! I will be at W2 so focusing on that first, but will probably just end up sharing every lower tier band I love. 

Comments